The phenomenon of internationalisation has given rise the need to establish new corporate models, along with new preventive management needs. When a company has workplaces in different countries, designing a corporate management system and performing internal audits on an international scale to verify compliance with corporate requirements are key factors for guaranteeing standard levels of protection for workers, regardless of the country in which the organisation carries out its business activities.
What does the audit consist of?
A corporate requirements audit is an extremely useful management tool that allows the Corporate Health and Safety and General Management departments to ensure the optimum implementation of corporate requirements in the organisation’s subsidiaries and dispose of detailed information on the management system performance in each one. It contributes added value, as summarised below:
What is its contribution to the company?
- It favours the dissemination and integration of the prevention policy and corporate procedures. It also promotes the use of corporate procedures as work and consultation documents for everyday use.
- It increases the strictness of standards related to compliance with corporate requirements.
- It optimises the safety conditions, guaranteeing standard levels of protection for workers.
- It adds an objective, unified evaluation criterion in order to obtain comparable results for all the subsidiaries.
- It permits the designing of indicators based on the results of the internal audits, thus allowing the company to compare the situation of the different subsidiaries and share good practices.
- It allows for the possibility of obtaining “intangible” information that is essential for taking decisions on aspects related to prevention.
- It speeds up the decision-taking process by centralising the information of the audits performed on all the international subsidiaries in one interlocutor, based on the same evaluation criterion.
What does Full Audit contribute?
- A knowledge of international legislation.
- Experience in more than 20 countries with a highly qualified team of auditors and consultants.
- A global network of experts in occupational risk prevention and environmental affairs.
- A knowledge of good practices implemented by other companies, sectors and countries.
- Experience in managing cultural differences and difficulties in identifying with the parent company’s philosophy.
- A service with a variable, reviewable cost.
Full Audit services
In the parent company
- Analysis of the situation of subsidiaries and identification of needs at a corporate level.
- Definition of the scope of the corporate audits and the objectives pursued.
- Consensus on the methodology, key aspects for evaluation and content of the final auditing checklist, based on corporate requirements.
- Presentation of the project, the auditing team and the objectives pursued.
- Execution of the audit based on the criteria agreed with the parent company.
- Presentation of the preliminary results of the audit.
- Individual results report for each subsidiary.
- Compiling of the main applicable guidelines in each country.
- Integrated result reports.
- Comparison of the situation of the subsidiaries.
- Proposal of strategic actions for improvement.
Click on the image to download the brochure of this service in PDF format.